I completely agree with Chris Wolf. Changing hypervisor is not the hard part. Things get complicated when you try to change your datacenter management software and then everything connected to it. Basically re-do everything, documentation, DRP, new deployment processes, etc.
VMware is the leader in virtulaization. I find vSphere very feature rich as compare to other management tools for other hypervisors.
Read on @ arsPosted by Ranjodh Deol
- Spend Your Time on Tasks You Enjoy
- Take Pride in What You’re Doing
- Think About the Outcome
- Be Careful With Your Use of Rewards
- Learn Something New
- Stay Focused While You’re Working
Inspiring Ideas From “Anything You Want” By Derek Sivers
1. Business is not about money. Its about making dreams come true for others and for yourself.
2. When you make a company, you make a utopia. Its where you design your perfect world.
3. Success comes from persistently improving and inventing, not from persistently promoting whats not working.
4. A quick glance and common sense should tell you if the numbers will work. The rest are details.
5. “Revolution” is a term that people use only when youre successful. Before that, youre just a quirky person who does things differently.Posted by Ranjodh Deol